They say education starts in the home. But what if you need to work away from home? For first time parents, choosing a guardian for the baby is a tough decision. If you can get your parents to Melbourne to look after your kid, that is all dandy and fine, but at times this can’t happen. As much as you would want to stay and take care of your child, you still need to earn money and make a living for your child’s future. If you live in Melbourne with your first-born child, many centers for child care in Epping like the Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres and other child care centers have given rise to convenient but reliable solutions for working parents. For example, the licensed and trained caregivers of Future Super Stars early learning centres are more than just your regular nannies or babysitters. Still, need more convincing? That is only understandable since it is your precious child after all. Read on to discover what types of daycares there are and what the benefits of enrolling your child in one are. There are also some tips to help you determine which child care Epping center you can trust.
What are the types of daycare facilities available?
Daycares are basically preschool or kindergarten schools where parents drop off their kids for the whole day or half a day. The types of daycare centers usually vary in the age group of the kids. Here are your options:
1. Home Daycare – based at the actual home residence of a teacher, some of these child care centers are state-licensed but most are not. It’s like they are just looking over for your kid while they play with other kids.
2. Group Daycare – most of these facilities are state-licensed to operate like a kindergarten. The age groups of kids are diverse and are looked after and taught by the business owners themselves.
What are the benefits of enrolling my child in a daycare?
· You kid’s development and growth both mentally and physically will be nurtured further due to the daycare’s curriculum.
· Your kid will be taught how to socialize at an early age and make friends.
· Hiring a nanny that only looks after your kid at home is much more expensive than an enriching stay at a daycare.
· The daycare’s crew is always enough to ensure that your kid is looked after well. The crew handling all the children are also adequately trained and licensed.
How do I choose which daycare to entrust my child with?
1. Check your locality first for daycare options. If you live in Melbourne, the child care centres in Sunshine West like Future Super Stars early learning centres aim at nurturing your child’s early development while you support them financially for the future.
2. Make sure the daycare is near relatives’ homes in case you need somebody else to pick your child up.
3. Visit your prospect daycare center personally in your free time to check if the overall environment is good.
4. Contact their current patrons and ask how they are liking the staff and the daycare facilities.
Business Name: Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres Name: Future Super Stars Early Learning Centre Address: 1 Simmie St, Sunshine West VIC 3020 Phone: (03) 9041 1881 Logo URL: https://www.futuresuperstars.com.au Tagline: Providing a loving, nurturing environment for the children in our care Trading Hours: 6:30 am to 6:30pm Trading Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Payment Types: Ezidebit, Direct Debit Year Founded: 2015